LinkedGo 6 mil Mylar Stencil Sheets
- ✮ 【CUT YOUR OWN ARTISTIC DIY-STENCILS】: 6-mil 12”x12” blank mylar stencil material is the best choice for a DIY stencil. This material is both easy to cut yourself and still durable enough to make a great stencil. Eco-friendly PET
- ✮ 【HOW TO CUT】: 6 mil reusable stencil material cuts easily with a exacto knives and Gyro-cutter. It is the best material for electric cutters like a Cricut, Silhouette or similar products. it is easy to cut and transparent enough so that it is easy to trace cut from a picture under the material.
- ✮ 【FLEXIBILTY & DURABILITY】: The flexible and bendable mylar sheets for stencils are washable & therefore reusable. The sheets can also even be applied to curved surfaces, and won’t hurt the blades, lightweight What a great alternative to stencil vinyl sheets – for lasting creative fun!
- ✮ 【BRING YOUR CREATIVE IDEAS TO LIFE】: From interior decorating to logos and crests, to face painting, to small industrial projects, it’s as easy as drawing your design on, cutting, and painting on any surface you like!
- ✮ 【SO EASY?】: Make sure your stencil is cut with adequate bracing, and leave room on the edges for excess paint. Easy to clean? You bet. Just add a little soap and water or paint remover to the stencil material and watch as the paint comes right off.
- CUTTING the mylar stencil sheet with a cutting machine: place the sheet onto the cutting machine mat, prepare your design program and get your settings ready.
- APPLICATION of the cut stencil: use a repositionable adhesive spray to fix the stencil to a clean and dry surface temporarily. Paint or stain your project & after 1–2 minutes carefully remove the stencil
- ENJOY the results!
WHAT IS MYLAR MADE OF AND WHAT ARE ITS PROPERTIES?
Mylar is a polyester film (or PET) that is use for a variety of industrial applications. It can handle temperatures of -10F to 300F and has a resistance to most chemicals. We can provide a full spec sheet upon request.
CAN THESE STENCIL BLANKS USE FOR IN A LASER CUTTER?
Of course! This is the exact material we use for our stencils here at Stencil Revolution. We’ve tried a variety of materials and found that Mylar is by far the best performing and best looking stencil material available. There is little to no discoloration from cuts and the material reacts great with the laser resulting in minimal melt. This helps us create precision cut stencils that our customers love.
IS IT WASHABLE?
Yes with soap and water it can be wash very easily. That is the beauty of this material, since it is resistant to most chemicals it can handle a variety of paints and cleaners.
HOW DURABLE IS MYLAR? HOW FLEXIBLE IS IT?
Without a knife or pair of scissors you aren’t cutting these blank mylar sheets. With a sharp blade it can be cut fairly easy but you will need to replace blades quite often to get a smooth cut. It’s also very flexible for bending around different surfaces such as a glass or bottles for etching.
Where to Buy 6 Mil Mylar Sheets for Stencil
We recommend going to Amazon.com to buy our products, which will give you a better purchase experience.